Instructions for library users during the COVID-19 pandemic Date: 15.09.2021
- For questions that do not require your physical presence in the library, please use online communication tools: firstname.lastname@example.org; JivoChat and social media pages.
- Before you visit the library, you can check availability of books in the electronic catalog: https://library.auca.kg/catalog
- Consultations or book check out can be provided to one user at a time.
- In case there are too many users at a time in the room, your work in the library can be limited by time by librarians to ensure epidemiological safety.
In the library it is REQUIRED:
- to wear a medical mask
- to use sanitizers
- to keep social distance of at least 1.5 m when searching books on the shelves
- only one user at a time can occupy the table