- About the Library
- Collections and Location
Collections and Location
AUCA Library has three locations within the campus:
Core Collection (Room 340)
- a book collection, which contains one copy of each book store in the library, as well as monographs and reference materials;
- reserved materials;
- individual study spaces for those looking for a quiet place;
- group study room that fit 10 people.
Multimedia & Periodicals (Room 330)
- audiovisual materials;
- periodicals: academic journals, popular magazines and newspapers;
- four desktop computers, printer and scanner;
- study spaces for individual and collaborative use.
Education USA Corner (Room 330)
- Preparation materials for TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE & SAT;
- NATO Multimedia Corner - books related to the NATO history and its current activity, defence and security issues, international relations, environmental science, education, economics and politics in Central Asia, etc.
- DVD collection of feature and documentary films that address the contemporary issues of war, terrorism, international politics, migration, etc.
Textbook Storage (C10)
- multi-copy textbooks;
- archived library materials, journals and newspapers.